Oct 8, 2019, 16:41 by m...@arlsoft.com:

> Since I was the one        who first pointed out that the UID portion of the
> email address        seemed to refer to Adolf Hitler, I feel the need to
> mention that        I just noticed that it doesn't.  Note that the "l" in the
> UID        comes before the "t".  So it could well be a legitimate name
>  which is unfortunately very easy to misread.

Apology accepted. Unfortunately I couldn't write earlier because I had violent
diarrhea and didn't have the time to spend long enough on the computer to read
or write mails. And I didn't want to take the computer with me to the crapper
because I read that it causes illness. Computers then have faeces on them and
that doesn't go away anymore. Many toothbrushes even have faeces. You shouldn't
do that because it's unhealthy. That is why I am writing now. I feel better and
have a new toothbrush.