What is this shit? It won't come out! The link sucks! You're trying to get
Daniel's good names dirty by posting fake links on his list. Daniel would never
do that! Leave us alone, you hideous creature. Probably you are also paid by
Google. A whole army of mercenaries this is. But it's no wonder. We have the
total war now! Fuck you and burn! Nobody wants to see your ugly face here
anyway. Go back where you came from, into some fucking hole! You won't get any
further here!

I am sorry if I have become something extreme. I know I have a weakness there.
But I can't help it if such unworthy sons of bitches spread such filth!