Oct 17, 2019, 07:07 by bugs@gnu.support:
* wikile...@mailo.com <wikile...@mailo.com> [2019-10-17 03:06]:

On 16/10/2019 17:25:40 Europe/Paris Jean Louis wrote:

> File not found. Better link?

oopsie, try again

https://www5.zippyshare.com/v/7dKJ52VQ/file.html

That is insightful.
I've exposed another liar, another Google mercenary, another subhuman! You
stupid pig say it's a good link, but it doesn't even work. I wish you explosive
diarrhea like I had it. You should also have to clean the walls, because not
everything stays in the toilet because of the high pressure. You should suffer
like me and have to sleep on a dirty matrass. You are French and frogs can
easily give you diarrhea as slimy as they are. Even your sink and your shower
should be dirty and from all the brown water, your washing machine should break
down. Such a stupid statement can only come from a Frenchman anyway. Our true
heroes here come states that used to be a real empire, not a tiny thing like
the French. With the French everything is smaller anyway, that's why they are
not circumcised, because otherwise there is even less. Now go back to mummy,
cry and suck on her teats!

I hope that was not formulated too strongly. I think it had to be said once and
I held myself back as good as I could. You have already told me in the past
that you don't like my writing style and I am trying to improve. I think I
succeeded.