Oct 17, 2019, 22:01 by dan...@pocock.pro:
Bradley Kuhn and I both received part of our education in Jesuit
institutions.

He's a traitor! You should not use his name in the same sentence as yours! You
may, of course, lead him to his end, as you suggested with the wills of the
FSFE members. But you shouldn't do anything else!

Social justice is an important part of the Jesuit tradition.

Then the Jesuit doctrine sucks. SJW are our enemies because they want to keep
us away from the pleasures of life. Just because we are men, we should no
longer dominate. I like women, but they should just fight for their rights. So
far they obviously haven't been able to do that, otherwise there wouldn't be
more men in leadership positions everywhere. Women have had all the
opportunities for a long time and still haven't made it. That is why the SJW
are now fighting with unfair means to oppress us. One must not support this,
otherwise we men will be slaves some day!

The way the feminist label is used is an insult to many women who work
hard.
That's right, I did. Women who work hard are great. And I don't just mean that
they cook well. I also like women who program and are good at math. There are
less of them than men, but I think it's good that these women make progress in
our community. This is good for the women, but also good for us, because then
we have more beautiful people at our conferences.