On 07/11/2019 14:11, ahil...@keemail.me wrote:

> But you could see this in the mail yourself.

Actually, most people, including me, couldn't see it.

Here is the defamatory accusation again:

> breakage of trust and privacy based on the fact that you have
> published internal conversations

Here is the leaked "internal conversation"

https://lists.fsfe.org/pipermail/discussion/2018-January/012229.html

"I have learnt the FSFE is abolishing their community representatives in
their board (remember the Linux Foundation?????)"

The Cornelia emails did appear at the same time as discussions on the GA
mailing list.

There is only one problem: my name is not Cornelia, it is Daniel.  Even
you know that Herr Hilter.

Nobody ever provided evidence connecting any GA member to the Cornelia
email account.

Simple evidence would be welcome.  Accusations and defamation, no matter
how many people put their names on it, are a waste of time.

Matthias Kirschner and every other person who put their name on that
email has the option to retract it and avoid further consequences.
Three members of the GA have already resigned.  That is fact.

One thing that you do prove with this thread: somebody who is a GA
member, maybe a staff member paid with funds from the community, has an
enormous amount of time to write defamatory, sexist and fascist rants
under the pseudonym ahilter.

Regards,

Daniel