Matthew Garrett <mj...@srcf.ucam.org> writes:

> On Sat, Sep 05, 2020 at 09:24:50PM -0500, quiliro wrote:
>
>> A "yes it is"/"no it isn't" discussion will get us nowhere. In the end,
>> no facts are in those words, just opinions. Unless you support with
>> other evidence, I will not be convinced and will regard them as false
>> accusations. I will drop it from now with you because you will not
>> contribute anything useful.
>
> What other evidence do you need? Why is your default to assume that
> these people are lying?

Nick Farr is the only name that appears as a first hand testimony. He
was not raped according to it.

There is no evidence of any rape. There are anonymous texts only that
accuse him of it. Why asume Jake is lying, when he is the only one that
is putting his name on it?

The person should not prove per is innocent. The accuser does not need
to be open. But must show evidence beyond doubt of guilt.

If you do not want to hang around him because you think it is probable
he is guilty, that is understandable. Another thing is dragging others
to take suspicions as irrefutable truth. If that was somone's attitude
against you, they would think you have a hidden agenda in favour of
someone who has interests against Jake. But even if there are thinks
that look spooky in your acts, no one has not made that accusation
against you because the evidence is not enough.