On 08/06/2021 20:46, Adrienne G. Thompson wrote:

> What do you want this discussion list to be about? Topics such as FSFE's
> Kirschner, whether or not he's cheating on his wife, FSFE, Artemis and
> prostitutes and so on - are going to taint the reputation and
> credibility of your attempts to foster serious, constructive, and
> valuable discussion on the Free Software Movement.

Software Freedom is about human dignity in the face of technology

We have to remember that Software Freedom is not everything: the dignity
of women is a bigger issue than the dignity of people who own computers.

The comments from "aristocat" (FSFE) today are an affront to the dignity
of women.

We also have to remember that the attempts to exploit women and reduce
them to a naked commodity are comparable to the efforts to reduce
developers and our intellectual property to a commodity, such as the
REUSE campaign from FSFE.