El 2022-03-01 12:55, faifl...@danwin1210.de escribió:
>> I have just asked Richard directly.  Otherwise, it is just gossip.
>
> That's definitely the best option.
>
> We don't always have more than that. I happen to think Dora's word at
> least is more than "just gossip", but I detected (or imagined) a slightly
> wry bit of humour in it-- as though She's used to this.
>
> It was Dora, you may recall, who in an IRC chat with JohnSu complained and
> protested that Stallman's efforts to suggest a venue where people could go
> to CONTINUE the ending LP conversation were being interefered with,
> whether inadvertently or otherwise.
>
> She has a history of advocating for him specifically with regards to
> typical LP maneuvers (or anything like him). She's a voice of experience,
> in other words. With that said, it's always ideal to get it from the
> source-- it should be noted that the FSF mediates conversations on behalf
> of the founder and other people with GNU addresses.
>
> Hopefully you'll get a reply. If you don't, it's not impossible he never
> got your email due to treacherous meddling!
>
> We've seen this again and again. It's good to get as close to the source
> as possible, but the new FSF's regime of censorship and silence forces
> people to speculate. It's not really our fault if they are so ridiculously
> far from being transparent. It clearly serves a purpose we cannot (or they
> hope will not) ever be certain about.
>
> Maybe that's why they have to keep extending fundraisers into the
> following year-- a silent foundation is a foundation that probably doesn't
> care. At least they would never get my money again. If rms walked up to me
> and asked for $100 I'd gladly give it to him. I'd be very cross if he gave
> it to Membership though. I want my money going to Free Software, not Open
> Source.

I trust everyone's word.  What I do not trust is that what I interpret
from what they say is in line with what would be my own opinion.  I do
align with and value very much the opinions of both Dora and you.  But
there is a lot of information and no citations in your messages.  So it
makes me shake my head and take a deep breath in order to stay in my own
terms.  I do not mean to imply something wretched.  But rather my own
misunderstanding.  Please forgive my imprecise characterization about
gossip. I mean that citations of exact words are better for me to make
my own interpretation.  Otherwise I feel directed.

Thank you for your continued contributions.  I think they are more
valuable than the piles of money that FSF gathers.  I do know that it
takes money to run servers.  But that is less of a resource than
fidelity.