Looks like it just blew up again.

This time, I just loaded the Live Report graph. Can't remember the real name of it and I can't see it because it's dead until I can get back on site tomorrow.

Todd

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Ullrich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <discussion@pfsense.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 1:08 AM
Subject: Re: [pfSense-discussion] GUI stopped but everything else continued

We need more info.   HTTP?   HTTPS?   Setting SYNC?  Custom CERTS?

Scott

On 9/15/05, Mojo Jojo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Just some info that may be helpful.

I moved a new PfSense machine into light production today.

While setting it up for that location, the GUI just quit working. It's like
Apache died.. Couldn't get to it from any of the interfaces, LAN, WAN or
OPT1 etc..

The software continued to work correctly while the GUI was down.

I had to reboot to get the GUI back.

Again, just info for those that may be able to use it.

Thanks,
 Todd