Well, I change what I said.   Not sure that we can even make a package
of this due to the license:

Free for non-commercial use.  Contact the author for commercial inquiries.
Commercial entities must have explicit written permission from the author
to use this software.  If I applied for a job at your company and you did
not hire me, you will not receive permission.  Cash bounty awarded to any
whistleblowers whose information leads to successful prosecution or
settlement.  Derivative works must not change these terms.

We only handle GPL or BSD packages here.

Scott