Not to mention we want to release in the next month, not in the next
3-4 months.   If we gut the shaper again, it will require a _LOT_ of
testing and work for 1.0.

At this point we will ship a shaping system that works for a majority
of the people but for some it will show some limitations.   These
limitations will be worked on after the 1.0 release.

Scott