Hey guys,

Personally, I think the available "themes" are just dandy! Even my
non-techie wife navigates it with ease when 'comcast' has issues and I'm
out of town :-)

Onto actual subjects of interest perhaps.

Any thoughts into integrating anti p2p block lists into the pfsense
suite of tools?  (I'm thinking of such lists as those from
http://test.blocklist.org or http://www.bluetack.co.uk) etc.

I noted the previous discussion on blocking p2p, and I suppose I'm
looking for the opposite side of the coin :-)

Or is there already a way to integrate those already?

I have no intention to debate the issue of copyright infringement, etc,
but there are jewels in some of those lists that block known trojans and
spyware sites for those of us with family members who run windows :-)
(I'll admit that is a rationalization....I just don't appreciate anyone
snooping into any activities no matter who they are)

aTdHvAaNnKcSe,

Andy
p.s. thanks again for an outstanding set of work.