On 9/20/06, Sam Newnam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've read a couple places but couldn't find a clear answer to whether SQUID
or another intrusion diction system had been integrated yet. I found those
screen shots where it showed the package manager but then read where its
being re-written. Anyway, sorry if I waste someone's time but I just wanted
a clear answer to what was available as far as having that type of system
available.

There is no IDS package with no intention on creating one.  We are
waiting for you all to step up to the plate.

Squid is not considered reliable at this point.

Scott