pf doesn't have any method of seperating out the isakmp or esp
traffic.  There's been some talk of ipsec state code, but I don't know
when FreeBSD will see it (certainly not before it's implemented in
Opens pf I'm sure).  If you have multiple IP addresses, you could use
1:1 nats to solve this (I have coworkers that use this to have
multiple workstations connected to our IPSec devices).

--Bill