Hi Bill!

The pfSense box is in front of the PPTP server. In other ways, it will act
as the main gateway, and the PPTP server will be on the LAN. Clients will
access it from WAN, passing through the pfSense box.

I just did what you said. Removed all rules from NAT and firewall using
PPTP/GRE, and activated that option (Redirect incoming PPTP connections
to:). I also installed Frickin PPTP proxy package on system, and did a bind
of this software on WAN port.

I'll test it as soon as I arrive at home, and hope it will work correctly.

Regards,

Luciano Areal

> I'm not sure, based on your email, if the pfSense box is in front of
> the PPTP server or not.  If t is, then go to the VPN menu, select
> PPTP, on "Configuration" tab, select "Redirect incoming PPTP
> connections to:" radio button and fill in the text box ("PPTP
> redirection") with the IP address of your internal PPTP server.
> Remove the rules you created too, btw :)
>
> --Bill

  _____

Virus Database (VPS): 071119-0, 19/11/2007
Tested on: 19/11/2007 15:06:20