...or you setup a small pbx (asterisk, askozia, ...) to have only one SIP
connection transiting your NAT.
Another possibility is to enable NAT awarness on SIP but that's not always
possible (either the device cannot or your SIP provider don't allow it).

And to also respond to Adam:
you are partially right.
Don't forget that IPsec is using not only destination 500 but also source 500.
In any way, several IPsec transiting NAT will use different source ports...
5 solutions:
- NAT-Traversal (UDP-4500)
- IPsec over TCP (TCP-10000 like Cisco does)
- OpenVPN
- SSL-VPN
- IPv6 (and no NAT at all !)

Daniele

Sam Newnam wrote:
We use multiple phones behind pf and we just increment the SIP port on
each.

Phone1 5060
Phone2 5061
Phone3 5062

Rule to allow all traffic from your provide IP to your LAN subnet

That functionality is provider specific, but it works in most cases.

Sam Newnam
Lead Solutions Engineer
Apparent Source, LLC
www.apparentsource.com