Thanks for sending the link, its been a while since I checked the blog.  You
guys are awesome!  As the multiple architecture support is finished will there
be a list of devices that should work?  I remember seeing some really
interesting ARM based devices a while back that seemed like they would be great
little firewall boxes but I love pfSense too much to switch to something else.
:)