Hi Greg,

Yes, the pfSense does show blocks in on the wan interface. I wish I
could send them to you, but for some reason since you sent this email
the issue seems to have stopped...but it will be back, I know that.

One thing that I failed to mention in my earlier email is that both of
these pfSense firewalls are running inside of VMWare Server (1.0.9) on
top of Debian hosts. I know this is not the cause of the issue though,
since these problems existed before we virtualized the firewall at one
of the sites...

Thanks,
Angus