Some people here -
http://www.iglu.org.il/wiki/index.php/Talk:Israeli_DMCA_Law - complained
about why the default interface of the wiki is not in English. Well here's my
answer:

It's important that some web resources of the Israeli FOSS community would be
in English, so international crowds can read it. Due to the fact I set up the
wiki on eskimo which is a mostly English server, I decided to make this wiki
(as well as other wikis on the site) have a default English interface. The
wiki became very popular after the "Israeli DMCA Law" page became popular,
and then my English links to Hebrew resources were translated to Hebrew by a
volunteer (without asking me).

One should note that after logging in to the wiki (which is required to edit
pages) one can change the language of the interface.

Cheers,

        Shlomi Fish