Generally I think that we should choose the one that offers the most
consistent support in Hebrew, a project that has the best Hebrew maintenance
level
>From my basic knowledge:
Wikia alongside the entire MediaWiki software and plugins is pretty good but
not maintained periodically (I'm an active translator there)
If there are more members from the Israeli community that would like to
contribute to the MediaWiki software I think it would be much better,
nowadays the only technical maintainer is Rotemliss and he is doing a great
job but he doesn't have any time for it

I think the big dilemma is between Drupal and WordPress, I personally think
that MovableType will not satisfy the community and authors needs

Drupal, although somewhat maintained would be to heavy for the cause...
WordPress, although pretty simple can be very powerful and cover almost all
needs

That's my personal perspective, anyone else?
Yaron Shahrabani - CTO
"The Campus"
Web: http://www.hacampus.org.il/
Israeli Applicable Studies Institute