Hi all.

Since I didn't get any reply to my last replies about this topic, I think I'll
go with MovableType because it what seems to be the best solution at the
moment. I'll probably install it under http://www.iglu.org.il/mt/ , etc.

If you think I'm wrong with this decision and should choose WordPress or
something else, please reply to my previous replies, and let me know why I am
wrong. If you agree with my points, also please reply to support me. But
silence is considered as equivalent to an acceptance.

So speak now, or forever hold your peace.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish