People in the press think themselves as more experts than the average users,
and will add a paragraph that mention that each router is based on Linux,
and everyone should supply sources, not just Orange. In case we use Orange
infrastructure to publish the message, not only we get two messages at once
(the other message is 'Orange <3 Open Source'), but the general crowd will
understand that Orange understand the benefits of open Source software
instead of Hamakor being a group of boring people who are thinking on how to
get profit and hidden code segments.

Orange are in competition with Cellcom and Pelephone. We can help them get
mentioned in the press for better than the others in the opensource field,
and in return get their official support. In my opinion, it is better than
only receiving some GPL code.

Tomer.

--
Tomer Cohen