On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 11:32 PM, Lior Kaplan <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 9:58 PM, Gabor Szabo <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> hi,
>>
>> as I could not attend August Penguin I just noticed from the blog
>> of Shlomi Fish that the Israeli Perl Mongers have received
>> the HaMakor Award:
>> http://community.livejournal.com/shlomif_tech/51654.html
>>
>> I wonder if there is a logo we can display on our web site,
>> linking also back to HaMakor ?
>
> I sent you the logo privately (this list has attachment size limitations).

Thanks, received, though it is only in Hebrew and does not say
anything about any prize or award.

>
> I must say that I was a bit disappointed that no response came from the
> Israeli Perl Mongers. I sent a mail to the list and asked for a
> representative.

I have not seen any such mail but maybe you sent it during the few days when
I managed to outsmart our spam filter and it rejected every incoming message.

Sorry for that.

> As mentioned in Hamakor's website, Perl Mongers got the 3rd place, in the
> group category. Shlomi received a honorary documentation for being part of
> the prize's finals.

Shlomi has been one of the most active people in the Perl community lately
so that was a wise choice.

Anyway, as he explained me since my messages and as I can see from the
pdf file you sent me, we have not received the *award* but came in on
the 3rd place.

Anyway, regards
   Gabor
_______________________________________________
Discussions mailing list
[email protected]
http://hamakor.org.il/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discussions

לענות