i tried to send the mail too but was declined, so i checked the
automated mail i got, and it said the following

"I will be out of office between 1/11/2007-18/11/2007.
Your mail concerning "=?UTF-8?Q?=D7=A9=D7=99=D7=9E=D7=95=D7=A9?="
will be read when I'm back."

pay attention to the date writen there, its about 3 years ago...
thus i beleive its outdated and at least possibly done with no bad
intentions, if there is some one that can try to contact Dalia Bojen
directly in the technion to see whats going on it will be perfect.

by the way, the same doctor Dalia Bojen that developed some of the
programs in the site doesn't work there any more.