On Tue, Jan 24, 2012, Dov Grobgeld wrote about "Siddur for N900":
> I have just uploaded to github a first version of my Siddur application for
> the Nokia N900 in python/gtk. It is far from finished and I will be happy
> to receive contributions. Thanks to gtk and culmus the Hebrew looks very
> aesthetic:
>
> https://github.com/dov/MaemoSiddur/blob/master/MaemoSiddurScreenshot.png

Hi,

The screenshot looks really nice, but I don't have Maemo to run the
actual program on ;-) Is there any reason why this shouldn't work on "normal"
Linux with minimal changes?

I noticed in your README.md that you had to modify Culmus Frank-Ruehl to
get proper niqqud placement. I also experienced the same problem
recently - while Culmus's David had excellent niqqud placement, niqqud
looked quite bad with Culmus's Frank-Ruehl :( Are you planning to
contributing your improvements back to the Culmus project?

Thanks,
Nadav.

--
Nadav Har'El                        |                 Wednesday, Jan 25 2012,