I do not know - I got this from a British mailing list, which is related
to Linux, and to which I am subscribed.

As long as the ideal of promoting Open Standards is noble one, and
relevant also for Israel, who cares who is Stephen Fry?

And about the posters - if their copyright allows this (I didn't look
closely into it), why can't anyone, interested in the promotion, adapt
them for Israel (Hebrew+dates), printing our own copies?

--
Philip Machanick: "caution: if you write code like this, immediately
after you are fired the person assigned to maintaining your code after

I may be affiliated in any way.