---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alon Levy <alonle...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 2:34 PM
Subject: december 4: Introduction to packaging for Debian and Fedora
To: hasa...@googlegroups.com
Cc: Lior Kaplan <kaplanl...@gmail.com>, Elad Alfassa <e...@fedoraproject.org

Hi Everyone,

 I'm happy to announce an upcoming talk about packaging software for two
linux distributions and their derivatives: Debian and Fedora. Please see
the wiki for details and to register so we will know how many people plan
on coming:

http://telavivmakers.org/index.php?title=Introduction_to_Packaging_for_Debian_and_Fedora

 The talk will be given by Lior Kaplan, a Debian developer, and Elad
Alfassa and/or myself for the Fedora part. It will be relatively short,
with most time spent on actual packaging, so bring something to package!

 The wiki now shows all future events on the main page, and there is a
template you can copy to create a new event, it will automatically appear
on the main page:

http://telavivmakers.org/index.php?title=Template:Event

--
Alon Levy