Hi Gabor, i...@tehila.gov.il and everybody,

On Tue, 3 Dec 2013 13:35:07 +0200
Gabor Szabo <ga...@szabgab.com> wrote:

> I just saw an ad (on YouTube) for this government web site, providing
> environmental information about factories:
>
> http://sviva.gov.il/
>
> So I checked it in Chrome and FireFox and this is what I got:
>
> The requested operation is not supported, and therefore can not be displayed.
> A support team is available at : i...@tehila.gov.il
>

> I don't know if this is a browser issues or what, but seems strange
> they spend our tax payer money on YouTube ads for something that does
> not work.

I can confirm this here - firefox-24.1.1-1.mga4 and
chromium-browser-31.0.1650.48-1.mga4.tainted on Mageia Linux x86-64 Cauldron -
I tried to whitelist JavaScript and got the same problem.

One should note that the error message fails to comply with my guidelines here
for helpful error messages:

http://discuss.joelonsoftware.com/default.asp?joel.3.734302.9

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

Chuck Norris/etc. Facts - http://www.shlomifish.org/humour/bits/facts/

<rindolf> buu: do you have a functional spec? An architecture document? An
interface whitepaper? A developer’s guide? A user manual? A “The BL Book” and
“BL — The Program”?
<buu> rindolf: no, no, no no and no