---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: AviD <owasp-israel-annou...@meetup.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 5:42 PM
Subject: [OWASP-Israel] AppSec Israel 2016 conference!
To: owasp-israel-annou...@meetup.com

In case you've been under a rock, or in deep Africa with no Internet, for
the past few weeks - AppSec Israel 2016 conference is *less than 3 weeks
away!!*

AppSec Israel is the biggest and bestest application security conference in
Israel.
Hundreds of people have already registered – last year over 550 people
attended! Don't miss the big event this year!

The conference is completely FREE of course (we'll even through in free
coffee and a light lunch, thanks to our generous sponsors) but you do have
to register – do it now! https://appsecil2016.eventbrite.com/

The conference will take place on *Monday, September 19, 2016*, in the
College of Management (Michlala l’Minhal), in Rishon LeZion, and will have
multiple tracks of fantastic talks by an amazing group of speakers!

More details here: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSec_Israel_2016

The agenda and list of talks is available here: https://www.owasp.org/index.
php/AppSec_Israel_2016_Presentations

I hope to see you all there, register now so you don't forget!
https://appsecil2016.eventbrite.com/

--
This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of AviD
<http://www.meetup.com/OWASP-Israel/members/7991548/> from OWASP Israel

Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 <#m_95897443473055223_> |
supp...@meetup.com