Hi all,

(apologies if you revceive this message twice, I am cross-posting to
discussions@ and announcements@ to make it more likely that everyone who
should see this message, does)

We have just sent membership status updates to all Hamakor Members (but not
Friends, more on that below). If you are a Member and have not received a mail
titled "Your Membership in Hamakor", or you have received this mail and
believe the details provided are incorrect, please get in touch with us as
soon as possible at bo...@hamakor.org.il so we can clear this up.

On Members and Friends: If you haven't heard about the distinction, you are
probably a Friend... Friends (ידידי העמותה) include anybody who registered to
Hamakor; Members (חברי העמותה) are those who also asked for Member status and
were approved by the board. You need to be a Member in order to vote in
general assemblies, or be elected to the board or comptrollers committee. For
more details on this (and how exactly to change from a Friend to a Member),
see [1].

This, of course, is part of the preperations for a general assembly to be
called soon.

Have fun,
        Shai, for Hamakor Board

[1] https://www.hamakor.org.il/join/