Im nachfolgenden die Kopie der Mailanfrage an TypeMatrix. Nun brauche
ich aber wirklich ein bisschen mehr Feedback für weitere Antworten.
Ich denke, dem Englischen ist jeder soweit mächtig, dass es der Mail
keine weiteren Erklärungen bedarf. ;-)
P.S.: Ganz offenbar ist es wichtig, den Unterschied zwischen Neo und
Neo 2 herverzuheben.

so long, martin

⟹
Martin --

Thank you for your response.  I have to say that I did not see it
until today.  We are in the process of ordering the skins today.

Creating a new keyboard is a very expensive and time consuming
process.  I am surprised that your neo community would want to take on
such a project.  But good luck with this if you decide to go forward.

In the meantime, we see that there are two different neo layouts:
the original, and now, neo2.  I can see that the differences are
enough that it would be hard for us to decide which one to create
skins for, and we probably would not create both.  I have a friend in
Berlin who we may ask to join the mailing list so that we can get a
better idea if it would be a good idea for us to try to encourage your
group to try out our keyboard with a neo or a neo2 skin.  I think you
would really like the changes we have made, but I cannot guarantee
this.  We would love to be influential in the development of your
ergonomic efforts.

Please let me know if there is any further discussion among your
friends about trying the 2030 USB with neo.

And thanks for your thoughts.

Mary @ tMX