On 21.09.2011 14:30, Ulrich Bär wrote:
ein etwas makaberes typing game ..
http://www.pippinbarr.com/games/safetyinstructions/SafetyInstructions.html

Ja herrlich! »WISE!« ;)

Ich muss ehrlich sagen, dass ich den Nightmare-Mode nicht aus eigener Kraft geschafft habe … aber wofür gibt es neo-vars? :)

; custom.ahk
SetKeyPos("CP4F1", EncodeUniComposeA("insert tab into buckle mechanism until you
hear it click, then tighten with strap."))
SetKeyPos("CP4F2", EncodeUniComposeA("put on the mask and try not to freak out about
how the plastic bag isn't inflating..."))
SetKeyPos("CP4F3", EncodeUniComposeA("oh shit the little kid! please don't let me be
the guy who lets the little kid die!"))
SetKeyPos("CP4F4", EncodeUniComposeA("oh my god we're going to crash into the sea!
no one will ever find my body!"))
SetKeyPos("CP4F5", EncodeUniComposeA("fuck it, might as well take my bag. at least i
can watch movies on my laptop."))
SetKeyPos("CP4F6", EncodeUniComposeA("maybe i should just breathe deep and die of
smoke inhalation instead... nah."))
SetKeyPos("CP4F7", EncodeUniComposeA("oh shit, these people look angry! better open
the door before they go apeshit!"))
SetKeyPos("CP4F8", EncodeUniComposeA("i'll inflate it, but it feels pointless. one
last placebo before i die."))
SetKeyPos("CP4F9", EncodeUniComposeA("at least this looks fun, i guess. this fucking
life vest better do its damn job."))
SetKeyPos("CP4F10", EncodeUniComposeA("holy fuck there's a shark down there! really
hope it goes for someone else!"))
SetKeyPos("CP4F11", EncodeUniComposeA("so it comes to this. blowing a whistle in the
hope these assholes will rescue me."))
SetKeyPos("CP4F12", EncodeUniComposeA("well, ultimately it's him or me and i'd
rather it was him. maybe he's a good swimmer?"))
SetKeyPos("CP3F5", EncodeUniComposeA("there is no way in hell that ship is going to
see us. we are definitely going to die."))
SetKeyPos("CP3F6", EncodeUniComposeA("what? where am i? why am i on a beach? i... i
thought i was in a plane crash... it's weird though... i feel like i'm meant to be here..."))

… wobei ich draufgekommen bin, dass sich die fünfte Ebene nicht für solche Strings eignet, da das Shift während der Sting-Expansion gedrückt bleibt und die Satzzeichen kaputt macht (und dadurch im Spiel für reichlich Blut sorgt). Also wieder mal was zum Korrigieren. :)

– Mœsi

Antwort per Email an