Hi Ano.

Did you look at this page with a lot of screenshots:
http://wiki.neo-layout.org/wiki/Neo unter Linux einrichten/Aktivieren#Gnome

I know, there is no section with Gnome 3, but it is somewhat similar to
the Gnome section. Look at this screenshot:
http://wiki.neo-layout.org/attachment/wiki/Neo unter Linux
einrichten/Aktivieren/gnome_ubuntu_teil5.jpg . You should check this in
your configuration. Maybe you have an option for your Alt keys set with.
Try to change/deactivate that.

Regards
Erik

--
GPG-Schlüssel-ID: 0x036B38E6
Fingerabdruck: F057 EEEB F0F5 9144 D95C BD98 B822 138F 036B 38E6

Außerdem kann man per Jabber mit mir reden (chatten):
Jabber-ID: wick...@jabber.org
Off-The-Record: DEBD08C2 95E7C8CE 901EC136 E39A1E43 4FC13142

Antwort per Email an