Hi everyone!
I have one problem that i cant resolve.
I have two identical project one use displaytag and another not.
In one that use displaytag i have problems with UTF-8 encoding.
Everything is set to UTF-8 ,jsp files ,html,database evrything, but i
when i try to show š,č,ć,ž,đ i got somthing strange charathers.
For example when i want to show name like Perišić i got this PeriÅ¡ić.
I another project without displaytag everything is good.
I this some bug in displaytag or i must to configure something.
I put all jar files from example WEB-INF\lib in my projects lib
folder.
Please help !
Thanks