moin,

i have a table decorator that creates action links for specific items.
however, these links lose displaytag's internal parameters, so after an
action i always end up on page one, unordered.
one solution would be getting the complete request uri from the
pageContext and process it as appropriate. however, this obviously
duplicates code and information from other places (requestURI,
excludeParams).
so in the end it boils down to this question: how do i access the
invoking TableTag from a TableDecorator?

tia & greetings