Hello everyone,

I am a newbie to the display tag, found it very useful though. But, I'm
facing this weird problem of header,footer and body.

My Jsp code goes like this

<display:column property="sundeepnew" titleKey="column.header.totality" />
<display:column property="sundeepold" titleKey="column.header.dangers"
headerClass="alignRight" class="alignRight" />
<display:column property="sundeepmod" titleKey="column.header.okies"
headerClass="alignRight" class="alignRight" />
<display:footer>
</display:footer>

The values and the table is being displayed correctly, but in the HTML code
the order is like this
<thead>
..
</thead>
<tfoot>
</tfoot>
<tbody>
</tbody>

Where as the actual order that should be in the HTML code is head first,
body next and footer at the last.
There are no issues with this because the actual table is displayed in the
browser will be in the same order irrespective of the order of header,footer
and body in the <table> tag.

Now, I would like to know if there is a way in which I can have the HTML
the properties but I didn't feel any reason why would this need to be
configured.. please help me