On 04/12/2012 09:14 PM, Jason Hsu wrote:
I've been curious about the size of the teams behind Linux distros.  I met a
Gentoo developer at the Minnebar conference last Saturday and learned that
there are about 200 people working on Gentoo and about 1000 people working on
Debian.  I understand that the productive Linux Mint team is surprisingly
small, though I have no idea how small.  (50?  20?  10?  Even fewer?)

How big are the teams that you're familiar with?

What exactly defines the size? How many people commit changes per day/week/month/year - or in total? Or how many people could make changes?

You really get different numbers...

Andreas