Hi,

I would like to distribute open office CD/DVDs: below is my details



Name as I would like it to be listed            :            Vinesh Menon


URL to link to                                         :
--------NA------



Location                                                 :
Ashwathy Sr No 49/1/1, Rose Land Hsg Co-op Society, Bhirawanagar,
Dhanori Road, Vishrantwadi

Pune 411015, Maharashtra, India.

State :       Maharashtra
Country:    India

version of OpenOffice.org          :                Current Stable Release


I  have read and understood the requirement of including a copy of the
licenses with each CD-ROM you distribute.


Please also subscribe to the mailing lists described below. Doing so
will allow us to inform you of updates, new builds, etc., and also
allow for discussion on issues pertaining to CD-ROMs.

If you provide OpenOffice.org pre-installed on machines you sell, we
would also be interested. If requested, we can include a notation that
you supply OEM installations.



Thanks,

Regards,
Vinesh Menon

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to