I have a suggestion.  Holger obviously feels he has something very
important to say, and a lot of e-mails have already been sent back and
forth.  Is there some way that Donald, Nick, and Holger could perhaps have
a conference call or hangout of some sort just for the purpose of
understanding and/or confirming exactly what his concern is (and, if
possible, coming to agreement on a resolution)?  And then the result of
that conversation can be summarized for the list?  I think that might be
more constructive at this point and courteous to Holger.  I know that for
me, sometimes "a quick phone call" can do wonders.

--Chris