The 1.1 release exists, but PyPI thinks -- at least when it shows me the
package-owner interface -- that there are no files for that release.

Here's a screenshot of what I see:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/408510/django-contact-form-n-file.png

Checked the 1.0 release just in case it went there, and that only shows the
1.0 package, not the 1.1 package.