Am 25.05.2016 um 15:52 schrieb Nick Coghlan:
On 25 May 2016 at 17:13, Thomas Güttler <guettl...@thomas-guettler.de> wrote:
If you want wheel to be successful, **provide a build server**.

Thomas, aside from that statement being demonstrably untrue (since the
wheel format has already proven to be wildly successful, even with
developers coping with Linux ABI fragmentation), an attitude of "give
me more free stuff, or your project will fail" is not an acceptable
tone to adopt on this list.

The contributors here are (mainly) volunteers working on
infrastructure provided by a public interest charity, not your
personal servants to be ordered about as you feel inclined.

You seem to be angry. Why?

I am just bringing information from A to B (from github issue
to this list).

I guess the author of psutil is just a volunteer like you are.

What is the problem? I think the problem is that
creating wheels for psutil is difficult.

I think we all agree on this.

If not, if you think it is easy, then please tell us.

My intention was, to find a solution.

Regards,
  Thomas Güttler

--