I have started to make manylinux wheels for reportlab.

Our work flow is split across multiple machines. In the end we create a total of 19 package files (10 manylinux, 8 windows + 1 source); these total 53Mb.

1) Is there a convenient way to upload a new version starting from the package files themselves? Normally we try to test the packages before they are uploaded which implies we cannot just use the distutils upload command.

2) I assume I cannot just keep on uploading new versions to pypi. Presumably I would have to delete a micro release before uploading a new one and only keep significant releases.

3) The manylinux builds are significantly larger than the windows ones because the manylinux build is not statically linking those bits of freetype which we use. Is there a way to detect that I'm building under manylinux?
--
Robin Becker