I am looking for a simple short cut where I can automate a few clicks with
a button via python automate the boring stuff. I go through data then I am
seeking a short cut for the click inorder to be time efficient.

 I am having some errors. I am new to python.

I am using windows.

I have read that I have to run 'pip install pyautogui'

I have used windows cmd. python shell and python command. I get a syntax
error from python and a nothing from windows. Where should I put this? I
found the pyautogui program and downloaded it and unzipped it.

I try to jump straight to the import script of pyautogui like

SyntaxError: multiple statements found while compiling a single statement

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<pyshell#1>", line 1, in <module>
    import pyautogui
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'pyautogui'

 >>> pip install pyautogui
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Sincerely,
Michael G. Strain  Jr.