Hi Thomas,

Besides figuring out where the repo url is, you have a second problem to
solve:

The command `pip install -e some/path` already has something
unpacked/checked-out in `some/path` to install in development mode.

In which folder would the command `pip install -e some.project`
unpack/checkout `some.project`?

Cheers,

Leo