On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 2:06 PM, xoviat <xov...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I also think that Guido pretty much ruled out Notimplemented.

As I've said, I don't think it matters a huge deal whether we use
NotImplemented or not. But please don't treat Guido as some kind of
pronouncement generating machine where you hurl out-of-context
questions at him and then use his response as a club to beat down
discussion. It's rude to Guido, it's rude to Nick and Donald (to whom
Guido has explicitly delegated his BDFL authority in packaging-related
matters), and it's rude to everyone trying to discuss proposals on
their merits.

-n