From: Distutils-SIG <distutils-sig-bounces+tritium-list=sdamon....@python.org>
On Behalf Of Pradyun Gedam
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2018 1:30 PM
To: DistUtils Mailing List"" <distutils-sig@python.org>
Subject: [Distutils] Renaming this list to python-packaging

Hey all!

Given the direction we're moving with PEP 517/518, I propose that we rename
this list to something like python-packaging or something similar, to make it a
more relavantly named place for having discussions related to Python Packaging
in general.

I'm curious what others think about this. I'm definitely open to thoughts and
other ideas. :)

Cheers,

Pradyun