Unfortunately there was an issue in one of the release files (the CA
Certificate bundle contained Windows line endings instead of Unix line
endings) which caused crashes on older versions of MacOS. As a result
we have just released 10.0.0b2, fixing this issue.

Anyone on older MacOS versions who have had problems with the 10.0.0b1
release should upgrade to 10.0.0b2.

Thanks,
Paul