Hi Mark, hi Nick,

On Sonntag, 29. April 2018 10:12:09 Mark Sapiro wrote:
> On 04/27/2018 09:19 PM, Nick Coghlan wrote:
> > The list migration to Mailman 3 has now been requested, and is expected
> > to start around 1600 UTC, Sunday April 29th. Mark Sapiro will be
> > handling the migration for us (Thank you, Mark!).
>
> The migration is complete. There were a few anomalies in importing the
> archives. There were some older posts that didn't have Message-ID and/or
> Date: headers. This has caused a few messages to be missing and some
> older messages to be archived as if posted today.
>
> There were also a few with unescaped '^From ' lines in the body which
> causes the archived message to be truncated at that point.
>
> There may be other minor issues with the imported archives, but
> everything should be working at this point.

Well, yes, apart from the X-BeenThere header, that I'm not able to locate
anymore in such mails.

That's a really pity, since a sieve filter clause based on this field is the
most reliable and common way to file the mailing list messages in a dedicated
IMAP folder.

Is there a deeper reason, why this header is omitted now?

Cheers,
Pete