I've created a website that is likely to be of interest to people here:
Wheelodex <https://www.wheelodex.org>, a site for browsing the metadata of
wheels on PyPI.

It allows you to find out what projects a wheel depends on, what other projects
depend on a given project, what commands & other entry points a wheel defines,
what files are in a wheel, etc.  You can even search for wheels containing a
given module or file, or browse a list of all commands & other entry points
defined by wheels.  There's also a basic API for getting wheel data as JSON:
<https://www.wheelodex.org/json-api/>.

I'm open to suggestions on what else to do with the data.  I'm also open to
suggestions on how to make the interface look less sucky.

-- John Wodder