Hey ,

I wanted to check if the packages available on Pypi.org are scanned for any
security vulnerabilities or not, can you please confirm.

My concern is how do you control if someone uploads a malicious code on Github

Prateek Mohta
Data Scientist, Data and Analytics
Equifax Inc.

O 770-740-5756
C 404-797-3893
[cid:image002.png@01D4BF16.AE5EC860]<http://www.equifax.com/>

This message contains proprietary information from Equifax which may be
confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, please refrain from any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information and note that such
actions are prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify by e-mail postmas...@equifax.com. Equifax® is a registered trademark of
Equifax Inc. All rights reserved.